A World of Opportunities Exist at Limestone!
Congratulations on your decision to take part in a global experience course at Limestone. We believe the opportunity to learn about different cultures while you’re on your trip will be second to none. The good news is almost everything is covered by Limestone while on your trip. These include:
- Transportation and airfare.
- Hotel accommodations
- Entrance fees to museums, cultural sites, and events related to the course
- Supplemental health insurance*
- Tour guides
- Limestone Faculty
Student Expenses (non-covered expenses)
- Costs for a passport/visas (when required)
- Immunizations (when required)
- Telephone/Communication (phone or data services at location)
- Additional entertainment
- Any additional meals the student may want
- Any spending money
- Note: Students going on a global experience trip to their home country are not covered by the supplemental health insurance while in that country.